Tuesday 24 October 2017

Wk 43 ~ Digi Choosday ~ Anything Goes Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
SAVE234U
to SAVE 23% *on
 DIGITAL STAMPS AND KITS/BUNDLES
 (some kits may not be included) selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo

We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store, so make sure you go and check them out - our latest STAMP OF THE MONTH is a real must-have and we are already running low on Christmas stamps so don't miss them!
NEW THIS MONTH! WELCOME TO JANUARY - WE LOVE HER!

 AND DON'T FORGET HALLOWEEN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER TOO!...
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-sept/

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 7th November
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Yvonne - I made a 7x7 card using Winnie Wings which you can see here.  The wee parcel embellishment is from the same collection as is the sentiment, but I used a paper from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Collection, which you can see here.  I coloured Winnie with my copic markers, details on my blog.
Monica - Gifth boxes are always useful for Christmas and if they are adorable it ´s even better. I used Winnie White Christmas Collection to make my box.
Julie - Last year I made several sets of coasters using Winnie Winterland and they were so popular I gave them to  my Family, so I have made myself a new set with Winnie White Christmas.
Anjie - I've used the gorgeous Winnie White Christmas download collection to make this. All the info is on my blog.
Katrina ~ These chocolate boxes are made using the wonderful papers from Winnie White Christmas combined with the bows from Work & Play 8.  There is more info about the tag on my blog.

Jane S - I have decorated a gift bag using stunning pre-coloured images from the Winnie Winterland Collection.
Hester - I made this snowglobe with Christmas Shopping Paper and trees are in theWinnie White Christmas BIG KAHUNA DOWNLOAD KIT

Julia Today I have made a little gift box ... it is a very tiny box, but they say that big things come in small packages. I have made this using the fabulous Winnie in Winterland kit.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week I used gorgeous  Paper Heaven 5  from Winnie Winterland collection for my Noel door sign and made  embellishments with foliage from Baked With Love collection.
Jane P- Needed to add a bit of Christmas cheer to the walls of my craft room so I made this cure little plaque using Winnie White Christmas, Festive Christmas and Winnie Winterland  collections.
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 40.....
Claims must be received by 03/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
9 ~ Claudia
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW430001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
17 ~ Hazel
35 ~Pinky
37 ~ Sementes
 We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for putting my card in your Top 3. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx